Download the firmware and upgrade tool as below:
A. Latest firmware
- Download here:
- Extract the zip file and you will get a .img file (for firmware upgrade on Procedure section below)
- Extract Password: w2comp.com
B. Upgrade tool S802-upgrade-tool.zip
- Download here: S802-upgrade-tool
- Extract S802-upgrade-tool.zip
- Run the EXE file (e.g. setup_v22.214.171.124306_Alpha_x86.exe) to install it.
- After installed, USB_Burning_Tool will be shown on your desktop / start menu.
C. Download and install drivers (make sure that there is no drivers problem with your PC) from Moborobo, or here: http://download.moborobo.com/download/Client/Moborobo(Moborobo_En_official).exe
- Make sure that Moborobo has been installed.
A. Launch USB_Burning_Tool as below:
B. You can change the language to English as below:
C. Click “File” and choose”Import image”, choose the .img file you just download.
D. Prepare a thin metal stick / paper clip, then press and hold the restore button*. Then press Power button at the same time. After 3-5 seconds USB_Burning_Tool will detect the USB device as below:
E. Click “Start” to start firmware upgrade, it should take around 4-8 mins and please do NOT power off / unplug PROBOX2 EX during firmware upgrade.
F. After finished firmware upgrade, it will auto disconnected. Now you can unplug it and connect to TV again.
* Restore button of Probox2 EX which is inside the AV port hole.