A. Latest firmware
B. Upgrade Method:
- Extract the 3 files and put them (xxxxxxxxxx.zip, recovery.img, factory_update_param.aml) to SD card* to root (don’t put inside any folder).
- Then insert SD card to player.
- There is a “Restore” button inside AV port, you can use the a paper clip, press it and do NOT release then power on the player.
- After 5-10s, you can release the “Restore” button, then it will auto to reflash the firmware again. It should take around 3-5 mins.
- Finally it will reboot, now should be ok.
* We recommend a SD card which is 1-8Gb with FAT / FAT32 format.