1. First of all, please prepare a TF (MicroSD) card at least 1GB.
2. Download the latest firmware (For TF Card) here.
3. Open the download firmware file, extract and copy the 3 files to the TF card under root like G:\ as below (Please do not put inside any folder!) :
4. Prepare a thin metal stick / paper clip, then press and hold the restore button (inside the AV port hole). Then press Power button at the same time. After 5-10 seconds it will enter the firmware upgrade screen as below:
5. Firmware upgrade process should take around 3-6 minutes, it will automatically to reboot after finish. Please be patient and do not power off during upgrading.